Thursday, January 31, 2013

Clockwork



















Hat - thrifted, Ramones shirt - boyfriend's borther's that I DIYed, Snakeskin print bandeau - Penny's  Belt - mom's, Pants - thirfted, Shoes - Kmart, Purse - vintage (coming soon to the shop!), Necklace - thrifted vintage



So I pretty much wear this shirt nonstop so I figured I might as well snap some photos. I am so excited for this purse to hit the shop, it's one of those 80's clock purses and it actually keeps time so it's a DOUBLE WHAMMY!  Also, I'm obsessed with this belt I stole from my mom, score! 

I am so excited for my FIRST PAIR EVER of Jeffrey Campbell's to arrive, I ordered them the other day from Nasty Gal while they were having their huge sale, which today is actually the last day so if you haven't checked it out yet what are you waiting for!? I have been wanting the Tardy Boot for forever but they are sold out everywhere so I settled for the Tripoli Cutout Boot.

Call me crazy but it was extremely hard for me to even spend $100 on shoes. They're so beautiful though, how could I not? Well I have to get to work where I will spend my day petting cats and playing with dogs, be jealous ;)

XX,
Crystal



Check out the shop here!


No comments:

Post a Comment