Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CarnEVIL

So last Saturday I went to CarnEVIL which was at a haunted old mansion, so needless to say it was pretty amazing. They had tables full of free food, a palm reader, a photo booth, bands and dj's, and of course...a bar. All I got was some shitty Iphone pictures in the dark but there are a few good ones.




My make up, I dressed as Lichtenstein's pop art girl


The original...



Some inspiration...I really like how cartoonish the makeup looks so I thought it would be fun to try my luck and see how it would turn out. 





                                                   





                                                                                A horse...


This is was the first time I've ever worn fake eyelashes and I have to say, I really like wearing makeup that makes me resemble a drag queen. 


I liked it so much, I might dress up like this again this weekend. Or I might be Layla from Buffalo 66 but it's going to be absolutely freezing so I'm not sure. Decisions decisions.


                                                                                     Layla


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

SHOP 

No comments:

Post a Comment