Thursday, October 25, 2012

All Hallow's Eve

Who's excited about Halloween? I am! I love dressing up, but of course always wait until the last minute to get my costume ready, so its never as cool as I want it to be. Here are some of the things I might dress up as. What are you going as?

Beetlejuice, duh.



 Miss Argentina from Beetlejuice, although I don't know if I want to wake up with green paint all over my body

                   Suzy Bishop from Moonrise Kingdom (must see this movie if you haven't)

                                   Twiggy, not very original but its an easy last minute costume

So there you have it. I'll probably just throw on whatever I can find around the house that halfway makes sense as a costume. I'll try to post pictures. Have a great Halloween!

P.S. New listings coming to the shop this weekend and next week, so stay posted! Shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment