Friday, November 9, 2012

SHOP UPDATE

Hello! Hope everyone is having an awesome day...Here are some of the new things listed in the shop this week, if you have any questions just email me here or send me a convo on Etsy.

80s' colorful abstract print blouse


80s' LBD with double breasted button decoration and double chain

70s' black and pink striped button up


80s' 90s' oversized hooded plaid jacket


90s' tribal print tunic


In other news....I am still posting Halloween pictures because I am obsessed with dressing up and also because I attended a late Halloween party last weekend. 

This was my costume....

.....a pretty shitty last minute Miss Argentina costume (jacket as the cape bc it was absolutely FREEZING that night)



And just a little something extra..
One of the perks of working at a vet's office, how fucking cute is she!? 


Follow me on instagram here! (@joydestroy)
Shop vintage here!

No comments:

Post a Comment